Daily cleaning routines don’t have to be a chore! You can make hand-washing into a time for singing, brushing teeth into a dance routine, and bath-time into a play-and-bonding time. The websites below feature ways to keep you and your child healthy.
- American Dental Association Mouth Healthy Activities
Start building good oral health habits early with these fun activities and lesson plans for children of all ages.
- Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy
Learn more on how to keep your child’s teeth healthy and clean.
- Healthy Teeth Sesame Street
Tips and tools designed to help parents and children care for their teeth together.
- KidsHealth First Aid & Safety
Discover tips for home safety, first aid, outdoors safety, and safety away from home.
- Medline Plus
Use Medline Plus to get trusted information about health topics and medicine. Includes videos and cool tools for you and your family to learn more!
- Reach Out and Read
Explore resources for families from Reach Out and Read, a national organization that incorporates books and reading into pediatric care.
- WebMD Children's Health Center
Read newly-published articles and explore important topics in children's health and wellness.
Find out why hand washing is so important, sing a song while you wash, and learn about different kinds of soap.
- Why is Hand Washing So Important?
- Wash Hands song with Danielle Howle
- Antibacterial Soap vs. Plain Soap: Which is Better?
Just for Kids!
- Scrub Club Coloring Page
- Print these pages and color the pictures for a fun way to learn about the proper steps to washing your hands.
- Blue’s Checkup Game
Help Blue go to the doctor by picking the right instrument!